SETTING DEPOSIT LIMITS
This feature of Responsible Gaming allows you to effectively manage your bankroll for playing poker online. From daily, weekly to monthly, you can set your deposit limits and transaction counts suitably. You are free to request changes in these limits at any point of time. We encourage you to take a call wisely - If you have a propensity to grind for long stretches of time despite losing, set your daily deposit limit to a lower amount.
Find more about this on the ‘Deposit Limit’ tab of Responsible Gaming on your dashboard.
Login > My account > Responsible Gaming > Deposit Limit
Here you can set the table blind limits. Blinds can be selected from drop down. Once you set the limits, you will not be able to play at a table which is in excess of the imposed limit.
Once the limits are set, you won’t be able to increase or remove the limits for the next 7 days, however, you can always decrease the limits.
HOW TO PLAY SAFE ONLINE
- You should treat poker as a source of entertainment, not as a source of income. You should make frequent withdrawals from your account when you win.
- You should restrict yourself from playing poker with your savings and money you need to pay your bills. Only use the money you can spare to lose.
- You should not try to compensate for your losses by playing higher stakes.
- You should set deposit limits to make sure you don’t deposit more than you can spare to neglect.
- You should avoid playing when you’re feeling low, depressed, tired or impulsive.
- You should try to maintain a healthy balance between poker and other daily activities.
PROTECTION OF MINORS
In line with the Gibraltar Gambling Act, the Company does not allow anyone under the age of 18 to play poker games. It is an offense for minors to participate in gambling activity.
We actively discourage and track persons under the age of 18 who attempt to play at our websites. We use sophisticated verification systems which can identify minors who log in to our software.
Nevertheless, we recognise that the internet is readily accessible in many homes around the world. As a result, gaming companies and parents must work together to protect children from underage gambling. To ensure the safety of your children, we recommend installing filtering software to block minors from accessing certain websites and programmes.